ART OF SUPERVISING – COACH APPROACH
Develop a coaching style of management to empower employees.
- Adds coach approach to skills gained in Supervising for Employee Engagement
- Employee coaching techniques to foster learning and growth, inspiring peak performance
- Skills in asking powerful questions that help employees solve their own problems
ONE OR TW0
SUPERVISING FOR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Tools and applications to better understand the supervisor role and increase effectiveness.
- A “supervising 101” training
- 6 essential skills of supervision
- Introduction to emotional intelligence
- Cultivating self-awareness
- How to hold difficult conversations
ART OF FACILITATING MEETINGS
An interactive curriculum for anyone facilitating a community meeting or leading a team of co-workers.
- Build shared accountability for meeting outcomes
- How to pivot when a group goes off the established agenda
- Steer conversations toward a mutual purpose
EFFECTIVE WORKPLACE CONVERSATIONS
Practical methods to deliver feedback comfortably when holding difficult conversations.
- Discover key self-awareness insights needed for effective workplace conversations
- Introduction to the neuroscience of conflict
- Explore team problem behaviors and discuss effective team communication
- Learn the COIN and BSI methods for feedback
BUILDING ENGAGED TEAMS
Build teamwork by developing and cultivating shared leadership among team members and use concrete tools to get maximum team results.
- Introduction to social and system intelligence
- Cultivate trust among team members
- Role clarification
- How to air and resolve conflict within the team